Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
I have had health problems since I fell 8 feet and landed face first on the concrete 4 years ago next month. I shattered my face broke my nose and destroyed a disc in my neck because of a coworker at the time. I have zero income denied my social security after I have worked all my life and I have a family to support. I'm feeling so beat down and frustrated please if you read this could you say a prayer for me and my family!! At some point if things don't work out we will lose everything! God Bless you all!! Thank you!
12:30 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThepatriotTick1776 in this post can reply
Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
04 June, 08:00
In response Rob Rhone to his Publication
prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 08:53
In response Gale Renner to his Publication
Thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 June, 12:44
Also sending prayers for your healing both physically and financially. Been through some bad stuff too. Try to forgive those responsible. I kept saying "Something wonderful is about to happen". God will provide just when you think all is lost.

04 June, 01:26
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Honestly I don't hold any grudges. Thank you!! I have been through hell and so has my family for the past few years!

Honest One @ALLWell4life
04 June, 12:36
Prayers being sent. God bless you, heal you, prosper you, keeping peotection around you.

04 June, 01:27
In response Honest One to her Publication
Thank you! I don't see it working out but I know all things are possible through God!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 June, 12:34
Prayers sent. May God Bless you in these troubled times. 🙏🤍

04 June, 01:27
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Thank you!!