white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 June, 03:08
Anyone else have disappearing followers, posts and comments ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
03 June, 03:14
In response white light to his Publication
Yeah, I've just been saying it's cv19 related.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
04 June, 08:37
In response white light to his Publication
It's a joke. Since my house is a cnn watching one. I keep
hearing about the number of deaths. STILL pushing
vax-Fauxi! Unreal! How are these ppl going to wake up?
That's no joke.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
04 June, 08:44
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Sadly I think those that haven't woken up by now are never going too think their all just sleep walkers

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 June, 01:45
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Ah - thought so but no laughing emoticon 😂
really think it's important to take care of our own experience and let others live out theirs. it's good to do what we can to wake them but at a certain point, if they don't want to awaken, then we're just wasting our own precious energy we could be using to do other positive things in the world but, to each our own, even us who don't want to give up on them... the unteachable, they're all around us 🤷‍♂️