Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 June, 05:52
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Just 1 comment here is that DJ Trump will tweet out the above statement. Remember Twitter deleted President Trump and any Trump supporter and that is 10’s of million deleted off Twitter too. Imagine under the New Florida Law preventing Social Media from censoring a political opinion and Trump files a class action lawsuit against Twitter . He would own it in a large scale censoring of all Pro Trump supporters. I wouldn’t want a penny from it but know what may occur sooner than later. Facebook reinstated Trump this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
03 June, 06:55
R you saying that Trump will SOON have his Twitter account back ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
03 June, 06:55
R you saying that Trump will SOON have his Twitter account back ?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 June, 05:44
got this in the mail back in january didnt order was previous owners subscription bit seemed fitting for me so i kept it