Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
At this point, China is the butt of all jokes.

Swab this 🖕
02:10 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
Coral ___ @Coral_
27 January, 02:25
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
😂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
27 January, 02:20
time to turn the other cheek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 January, 01:03
PCR cotton made of Robots.
Satanic Retual mask = submission
That swab thing is a satanic ritual.

Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
27 January, 12:36
Ummmmm, yeah NO!!!!

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
27 January, 12:25
🤣

black jack @blackjack
27 January, 12:00
My kids have been off school due to lockdown but they have been told that if there should ba a vaccine issued or testing in school they have to find the nearest fire escape and just leave the building. I do not consent to any of this.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
27 January, 11:57
I'm not even surprised anymore.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:56
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Data Gramma @Vic
27 January, 11:53
Just another way to humiliate the world...mainly us.

Wego All @Wego2
27 January, 11:38
Just swab the streets of San Francisco!!

Wego All @Wego2
27 January, 11:33
I was just saying a month ago…everyone just mail-in ½ your booger collection and a large stool sample to your Governors office!

Oddo Bros @oddobros
27 January, 11:29
Do not tell german Jens Spahn - he will do the tests himself

Carob Rev 11:11 @carob
27 January, 11:15
They are dehumanizing people even more than before . Could the dirty commies be any more obvious. They're going to keep overplaying their hand. We are next

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 11:06
yeah, that certainly isn't happening! their fooked, no swabs anywhere! no vax anytime!

Shelley Beanzzz @SeeShellie4
27 January, 10:30
serioisly disgusting! They want to have ppl now WILLINGLY agree to this and their children as well. Fringging sick!!

Msterri ... @Msterri
27 January, 12:50
In response Shelley Beanzzz to her Publication
the people aren't willingly agreeing. They are forced to agree or else.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 January, 10:26
🤣😂🤣WTF🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 January, 10:11
🤢

Found Within @InnerSpace
27 January, 09:42
Sick!
Bastards!!

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
27 January, 09:14
Gee, where can I ge mine?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 09:05
2 swabs!!

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
27 January, 09:02
My arse is for EXIT ONLY!

john casey @jbc37
27 January, 08:48
I am just going to SIt on this story

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
27 January, 08:37
As I sit here laughing at the absurdity of this...I sure hope there are those who have been blindly following to have enough free thought to recognize how (ASS)inine this is and for once have the fortitude to stand up and say NO this nonsense. 🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 08:31
EXCUS...
WHA
?
EXCUSEEEEMEEEE? ??

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 January, 04:05
Just waiting for this to start worldwide. 🤢🤢🤢 These people are sick! Both the sheep that comply and the psychopathic perpetrators. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Plase, Lord, help humanity wake up. 🙏🏻

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
27 January, 03:40
Will they bend over for anything?

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
27 January, 08:25
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
🤔Right an anal swab for a virus that attacks your red blood cells and works it way to the lungs causing a cytokin storm leading to pneumonia, definitely need a mask for that swab😷

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
27 January, 03:33
These people are insane

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 January, 03:27
🤬ChYYna ... lordy lordy lordy ... Soooooo ready for them to get their SlapDown

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
27 January, 03:19
ouch

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 January, 03:16

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
27 January, 11:59
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Stick my finger up my arse? I always follow orders...

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
27 January, 12:43
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I'd put a boot up theirs, because I care for my fellow citizen.