True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
A lot of people often ask how can they get access to the money that is made off the backs of their legal fictions. There is a site where you can check how much you are worth. One guy did it and found out he was worth 170 billion. So how can you get money? well you find out what companies are registered under your name and send them a very vocal letter requesting a share of the money if they refuse then take them to the common law court through a class action but be sure to register your legal fiction with the common law court first it is FREE to do so
09:52 AM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 June, 09:54
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Say what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 June, 09:58
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
exactly haha. People have no idea of the power they have because any company that is registered under your name will not be able to pursue the case as they only have legal teams and in a common law courts there is no legal jurisdiction they wouls settle out of court i will try this myself once i have claimed my legal fiction but i have to get a new birth cert first to get the info i need

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396