John Atkison @Duende
02 June, 08:12
From SHELLSHQCK91 on Telegram...

Why does Trump constantly endorse the Vax?

A common question asked by many of us. We have to think about the art of war.

A fellow patriot sent this to me yesterday, and makes logical sense. Let me know what y’all think.

https://t.me/c/1189602473/...

(3 images)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 June, 08:34
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I question some of this as the vaxx is not FDA approved ,but, I know they have applied for approval. Do Not take this under any circumstances as it is deadly and the virus is not with a 99.98% survival rate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
02 June, 08:58
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Pfizer is pushing hard to get their "vaccine" approved. I don't think that is going to happen. IMHO, the bombshell news about Fauci is just the beginning salvo of what will be an epic battle in the continuing "silent war" and may result in the push for vaccines and passports being dropped. Some of the "spiritual" feeds of information i have are pointing to the dropping of "vaccines" and passports.

That being said, you can rest assured I WILL NOT take the "vaccine."

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 June, 09:21
In response John Atkison to his Publication
The CDC just chgd rules to COVER UP that the Vaxxed are
shedding the Variants & catching them.

They can't hide the death rate much longer. I'm just waiting
to see which happens 1st =

1) Mandatory VAX

2) Quarantine of Vaxxed people.

Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
What a sad, sad story this has become. All of it.
08:44 AM - Jun 03, 2021
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Beltaine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ilse van Kooten, click on at the bottom under it