Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
01 June, 11:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
02 June, 04:46
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
Do you people actually believe the complete bullshit that website post? If you are waiting for the secret Q army to come save you I guess you do !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MR. WHITE @VAW46
02 June, 05:31
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
The website is of no value, skippy is just one of many that does not escape this.
Oh and our secret Q team already saved you or you wouldnt be posting ...
You are Welcome.
God Bless

Just keep posting your useless memes and enjoy your delusional safe space "Patriot"
11:48 PM - Jun 02, 2021
In response MR. WHITE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PaleHorseCometh in this post can reply
MR. WHITE @VAW46
03 June, 03:25
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Most will have to admit they were wrong, even the bring accounts, even you.

The real game here is to wake up or The Great Awakening.
Third eye stuffs but I suspect you wont understand.

I woke up years ago alone.

Good Luck ...

03 June, 04:00
In response MR. WHITE to his Publication
The Great Awakening is when you realize evil wins 90% of the time, Q was complete bullshit, and Trump is not coming back ! But so called Anons who refuse to deal with the truth choose to live in delusional stupidity, or what they call "Faith" Let me know when that EBS alert goes off, when the mass arrest start, because it's all a movie right?