r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴We the Ppl have no need to get violent. Gandhi transformed India peacefully & ended 300+ yrs of British Rule.

We simply need to get involved in active citizenship armed with outstanding data, involvement in every level of government & real time canvassing of results for future results (deploying random samples & figuring out who didn't vote yet had someone vote on their behalf). We can use Math wisely to shine a spotlight on corrupt officials & shame them into resigning. We have 47,000 Americans to every 1 elected official. Never forget that.

I'm working on the data piece as fast as I can & have 3 ppl that will be working directly with me daily starting this week. I have over 5000 volunteers ready to go, once we get this into motion.

I'll be coordinating a crowd sourcing of data OWNED by the American People (not any political party). AMERICANs 1st!

Stay tuned & check out what I already started sharing on my insights tab at www.preactiveinvestments.c...
~bobby piton
11:36 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from r363l l10n, click on at the bottom under it