Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 June, 09:49
share this far and wide guys its all coming out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
02 June, 10:23
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Good that info comes out etc, but unfortunately the ITNJ have no teeth.

We can clarify that Gates is a twunt, but then what? Nothing.
It's not like they're criminally prosecuting him or anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 June, 07:04
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Actually they are and did last summer i have the court documents to big to post here. AMG has them on the website. I also saw it last summer on
The human right tribunals website and have a copy of it in my computer but it is gone now.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
02 June, 07:12
But they're just a "Natural Law" organisation.

Much as we all agree with what they're doing, I don't think they have any teeth to prosecute them, because our justice system is also corrupt.

There was a similar group who "prosecuted" the queen and found her guilty of crimes against humanity, think it was in 2013, but nothing comes of these organisations, unfortunately.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 June, 11:26
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
1000 doctors and lawyers are taking Davos to court for crimes against humanity imposted it lawsuit is in the works as we speak.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
Yes, that one is good news, same ones are taking the fact checkers to court too which should be a good outcome!
11:35 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jazzy Joly, click on at the bottom under it