Lukenda Mira @RightReady
27 January, 12:56
Forwarded from Q Full Disclosure 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Granny Patriot @adlong22
I have no desire to be vaccinates. I am 61 years old and don't get flu shots. If I die I die. God will take me out when he is good and ready.
01:26 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by adlong22 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Snowy17) can see their posts

Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
27 January, 02:33
In response Granny Patriot to her Publication
😋😋I recently made a giant mask with very large ear straps it hangs around my neck and down my body, have been thinking of wearing it to the mall! Thank God for freedom of expression!😋😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel of the North @IT50US
27 January, 02:12
I agree

Cudaguy 440 @Cudaguy440
27 January, 02:09
Right on Granny, 63 and no vaxx for me.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 January, 02:04
same. i live in california and do not wear a madk 😷nope 👎

Cudaguy 440 @Cudaguy440
27 January, 02:12
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
Sacto here, and maskless...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 02:03
Nana is with ya, never had one either.
Not worried!
God threw me back once already!
Everyday is a blessing!