Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fuck “pride” month!

You motherfuckers have ruined the month of June!
02:30 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 09:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There, We took it back DOQ! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 05:57
month of June will now be celebrated as "straight" month!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
08 June, 08:16
Amen to that!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 June, 05:32
and jacked the 🌈bifrost 😡

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 June, 11:54
Wow doqholiday, you seem like you don't have an ounce of "woke" in ya... ( I dig that. )

Homosexuality is SIN. ( Not remotely playin'. )

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
05 June, 02:38
Rainbows ugh

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 01:28
Pride.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 June, 05:34
These narcissists have ruined June only if we let them. Let them yell and celebrate with each other. I always ignore them. I choose not to participate.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 June, 04:54
WHEN IS STRAIGHT MONTH ?

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 June, 05:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
straight doesn't need a month ... we are forever enduring without need for twiztid attention

but yeah !

02 June, 04:36
This will be their new fag. I mean, flag.

02 June, 04:33
Hahahahaha!!! you crack me up, Doq!! 😆😆😆

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 June, 03:57
and they ruined, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Apr, and May. Geez, that wraps up the entire year.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 June, 03:51
and the rainbow...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 June, 03:45
Boycott TARGET, I have a whole display of pride merchandise right inside the front door🧧

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 June, 05:36
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Did that when Target allowed men in the ladies dressing rooms.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
02 June, 03:00
Right, FTFFrs

carol munoz @bornfree2
02 June, 02:54
You tell um!

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 June, 02:41
on a side note, just completed Canadian census, question 12 asked what gender do I identify with? Was I born male or female? 😳 I answered other..I said none of your buisness..but I have an inney, not an outtie, F you!

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 June, 02:38
I was downtown about 9 years ago with my kids. I had zero idea it was pride day or whatever they call it. There was a float with about 10 guys all wearing leather, with a couple showing their bits. I yelled obscenities, then had to run. If they got me, I’m sure it wouldn’t have ended well. My kids were mortified. Why the fck do they feel theneed to celebrate their warped sexual preference. If we got out there and celebrated that we were straight, there would be hell to pay! 🖕 them.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 June, 02:38
wOw!.that was..blunt..haha😁

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 June, 02:35
Agreed! I had a proud mamma moment yesterday when a complete stranger told my son-in-law he was an amazing dad after he observed my daughter and son-in-law taking their kids on a hike at the Grand Canyon. The man even treated them to ice cream after the hike.

With things like "pride month" taking over our country, normal families, as intended with one mother, one father, both present in the kid's lives 24/7 are not near as common as they used to be. The cabal has tried to destroy "family" as it is supposed to be.

02 June, 02:36
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Exactly

Christus Vexed @jefzef
02 June, 02:34
They've ruined a shitload more than just a single month of the year.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 June, 03:20
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication

02 June, 02:32
an otherwise, AMAZING month!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 June, 02:32
Not to mention stealing the rainbow :)

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
08 June, 12:15
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Exactly, Sexuality straight, gay or bi belongs in 4 walls nothing else!