This is so beautiful
must watch it will change your day 😘
02:01 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Carmenjq17 in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 June, 11:09
In response Carmen Jay to her Publication
No need to question that man's character❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
15 June, 11:03
That's a lot of happy kittehs.

These animals are treasures!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 11:02
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox." Is11:6,7

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 June, 10:14
❤️I love this!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
15 June, 10:12
Watching this video is heartwarming! God has created each animal with amazing characteristics! I am hopeful we will be reunited in Heaven with our beloved animals who bring so much Love and Joy to our lives.