Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 May, 07:46
Not everyday will be easy, but everyday is Perfect, All the Glory to Our Father. 🙏

https://youtu.be/PP9BjKnDa... #wwg1wga #ItsAllGod
Our God is an Awesome God with Lyrics - YouTube

This video is for worship purposes. We do not own the music, footage, or rights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
With respect that is SO offensive to victims of abuse & rape.
No day is perfect to them, the trauma, nightmares, fear lives on long after the events.
I don't get why people can't be more empathic towards those who have suffered and stop assuming everyone has a great life or could if they just put their mind to it and had a positive attitude, or believed in God.
12:03 PM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 June, 12:11
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Only from the mind of the trapped screaming within can one find triumph in truly Knowing that Yes it is all His plan as unfortunate for others like to me know but in the end it is all for his reasons truly, only from that broken place within that I have had to overcome and revisit to beat back that demon which tried to steal a childhood from me, down deep in that darkness indeed is right where I had to return to flip that lens within so I could walk out with Jesus to see the light. I appreciate all You do to help other who have been victimized and so deeply harmed, those out have hope through survivors and a loving strength through those that did make it out, such as Me. I Thank God who Is My Father, Daily. I Pray for All the Victims which are many many more than some will think. I wish not to offend but this Truth I Must Speak, as God knows and sees all, and That is Truth InDeed. 🙏

#SaveTheChildren
#wwg1wga
#JesusFreedU
#YouAreNotAlone
#BeBrave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 June, 12:45
While I realize others have had things worse than me, your message today is helping me. The rejection by so many people has put me in such a place of isolation that the only one I can turn to is God. I am sure they do not mean rejection, but I feel it and I do not believe it to be imagined, and this is from pastors and other Christians. I don't know what it is about me, but for some reason maybe it is God who is putting that distance between me and those others, I don't know. I don't know what to do right now. I don't know what action I can take. I am 1000% alone right now. I feel the threat of the govt weighing heavily on me right now here in CA and I wish I could find others who would be willing to unite in just saving the country. Everyone has their own agenda perhaps and maybe I don't serve their purpose.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 June, 01:44
This Song Will Help Set You Free (FREE MY SOUL official lyric video) - YouTube

Listen to this song, and the full album, on every good music platform, or free here: https://different.hearnow.comALBUM: https://iamfearlesssoul.com/differen...