Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
02 June, 11:07
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
💥💥💥
From General McInerney-telegram-unverified acct

May 17 this was the only place that guaranteed the destruction of Dr. Fauci.
Stay tuned for much more

Dr. Fauci will be as scarce as John Pedophile Podesta. No book deal will save him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
"RESIGN" or "RETIRE???". NO!!!! We want him tried for crimes against humanity!!! He doesn't get the option to GO AWAY QUIETY. My parents didn't get to enjoy their retirement. They didn't go quietly. They were denied treatment of HCQ that would have saved their lives, SO they're both dead. Fauci is responsible for their deaths. Not just me, but thousands of people are dead that were denied treatment. Where is the justice for all these people????
11:22 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
03 June, 02:21
In response Made In America to her Publication
live public trial and live public punishment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 05:16
I am so sorry for the loss of your parents.
I am speechless...both parents.😢
Please remember, we are all in this together. No one left behind.
You are in my prayers.
God bless you.

My elderly mom took both vaccine injections. I'm praying she will make it...

We will get our justice, I'm sure of it. And most importantly, justice for our loved ones.
God Wins

WWG1WGA

02 June, 07:17
Thank you Lady. I know we're in this together. I'm glad I am among friends. I'm truly blessed.

02 June, 07:19
Lady, look into pine needle tea for your mom. According to Dr. Judy Mikovitz, if you've been injected, you need to be drinking the tea.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
02 June, 12:46
Fauci and others should be tried for their crimes - multiple crimes. Denying HCQ to the general population, mandatory mask wearing that caused illnesses, HIV fiasco, colluding with Big Pharma with vaccines that are unsafe, and the list goes on. Sorry for the loss of your parents.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
02 June, 12:46
Fauci and others should be tried for their crimes - multiple crimes. Denying HCQ to the general population, mandatory mask wearing that caused illnesses, HIV fiasco, colluding with Big Pharma with vaccines that are unsafe, and the list goes on. Sorry for the loss of your parents.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
02 June, 12:42
For your parents and the countless others led to their death through these lies...give Fauci and all the rest the death penalty! So sorry for your loss.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 June, 12:37
Sooo sorry for your loss!!💔😢

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 June, 12:35
we may have to hit the streets and start handing out justice! I am motr than ready

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
02 June, 12:27
Sorry for your loss 🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 12:26
🙏🙏🙏

02 June, 11:26
I'm thinking when he says like John Podesta, he means DEATH.

02 June, 11:28
Now that I read that again, I tend to think you're right. Thank you.