⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 June, 08:17
Trump was right!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 June, 08:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
😳 - Wow - Faucci is fooked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
02 June, 09:04
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I hope so. He may be the most prolific serial killer in world history, starting with AIDs in the 80s. There is no reason this poor excuse of a human should be walking free. He is a threat to mankind.

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
02 June, 10:47
In response All Right to his Publication
So many accomplices...would love to see Gates, Obama etc...the ones that funded, visited Wuhan and gave approval for the release. They are all responsible for this global crisis. People died horrible deaths, alone and isolated. I HATE them!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I could not agree more. I want to believe that just will be served because these folks have literally gotten away with murder their entire lives.
10:53 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
02 June, 11:08
In response All Right to his Publication
I know it is so much less than others have suffered but all my relatives are in the UK and Ireland and it has been impossible to visit them. I have elderly aunts that have been isolated in their nursing home rooms for over a year. It infuriates me that our elderly have borne the brunt of their evil schemes. So many just trust their government and Fauci and suffer in meek compliance with pure hearts. I have watched my daughter's friend's mom die a horrible death from Covid complications in her 40s. The family is in trauma therapy. People's businesses ruined. Election fraud allowed. Experimental drugs pushed as a miracle...but kills all animals in previous trails. THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! I PRAY FOR JUSTICE!