Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
27 January, 12:58
55 Senators voted the Impeachment Trial (for Trump) is unconstitutional.
40 Dem + 5 RINO's Senators voted against it being unconstitutional.
Rand Paul is saying it is DOA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Patriot3Art 111 @Patriot3Art
28 May, 10:08
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
santa. this is the only way I know to reach you. the orca breach by Scavinonyesterday shows an Orca hunting and ramming a dolphin. He intends to eat this animal. its not her baby. Just wanted to help you with the message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
24 February, 02:31
So many people do not understand how Many Americans are Suffering! It is Why we want "the Movie" to end, it is Why we want to see what IS happening behind the scenes. People do not understand how we are having to decide which Bill will get paid this month, and which will not. How many groceries we can buy that will last. Many Americans are OUT OF a JOB. Many Americans had their hours cut. People in Texas are suffering due to the cold. Having to choose What gets paid, or if a partial payment will delay electricity, gas, water, sewer being Cut Off. It's not that we Don't Trust Trump-It's that People ARE suffering! ByDen giving the ELITES money when We The People Need it. Yes, we have been patient why OUR POTUS and the Patriots et al were cleaning up the dirty nasty evil Swamp........but getting to the point of homelessness being just a step or 2 away IS WHY We ARE Desperate for OUR POTUS Plan to be MANIFESTED!

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
24 February, 02:33
In response Maryanne Kowalski to her Publication
QUITE the SourPuss Aren't We MaaaaaryAnneeeeeeee??????
WE LOVE SANTA!

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
11 February, 05:17
There's an issue on this site. I was following this guy, Real XAnon xanon, as I've seen him on your videos and today for some reason when I went to check his prfile it told me I blocked him. I never blocked him and it won't let me unblock him no matter how many times I try. Can you please let him know there's an issue with his profile. Ty. Love your videos.

Basha Berl @Babsiebeer
11 February, 05:32
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
that happened to me too with Seb Gorka

Sage_ Hermit @Sage_Hermit
06 February, 01:15
Did you ditch us old players for yet another platform.
Going back to sleep until after March 4th.
Wake me up before its too late. "K"

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
27 January, 01:07
they wouldn't still be around if the vote wasn't a fraud..just sayin