Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 June, 02:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Many years ago God gave me a dream that came during a difficult time in my life. Its a long story, but in the dream written on an item my eldest son made with handprints like kids make in kindergarten were the letters J-O-B, & the numbers 11 and 13. Weeks later I discovered there was a book in the bible named Job. So I looked up Job 11:13. I read from there to the end of chapter 11. Here it is in part.
If you stretch out your hands toward him (God)...you will be secure & not fear. You will forget your misery & remember it as waters gone by. Your life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will be like morning.You will feel secure, because there is hope. ..you will take your rest in security. You will lie down with no one to make you afraid...but the eyes of the wicked will fail; all way of escape will be list to them.
Matches todays situation in a prophetic way. This obscure biblical passage decades ago before I became a born again Christian. 😇
09:43 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 June, 10:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Wow, That Is Powerful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 June, 11:50
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Yes, very powerful. The full story is quite amazing. Years later as I was driving to work I heard a song on the radio that was nade from this exact scripture! I researched it, found the group and bought their CD. It is a very obscure passage in the bible so that makes it even more anazing. 😇