John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 06:02
Global warming is their lie.

They use global warming to hide the truth. The world is warming up because the sun is getting hotter. Remember when you could play outside all day during the summer and get that beautiful golden tan. Do that now and you will have 2nd degree burns. We are seeing volcanoes going crazy, earthquakes almost everyday and weather that is extreme to say the least. The sun is causing this. Why? Is it affecting other planets also? How far out? We are all connected.

If you are doing homework this is important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 June, 01:17
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Eric Dollard - The Sun Is Not What We Have Been Told it is. - YouTube

This old, he is probably the last remaining scientist that is fully competent in Nikola Tesla's technology.Not my work.Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 June, 01:30
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I am disappointed that I could not find the whole series. I watched the series back in 2013. He gets into the vibration and frequency part of it and they had several church organs tuned in such a way that the material/atoms started to separate and elongate barely staying together.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 11:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Sound which in turn is vibration is how everything moves. If you can find the right vibration you can cut rocks of any size in any shape you want. Only humans are able to do this. Why is that?

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
Sound is vibration and it causes movement, huh? Is that why the trumpet blast? 1 Thes 4:16-17 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."
02:57 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by batedbreath2fly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Watching & Waiting, click on at the bottom under it