John Reese @TrumperWavin
The number seven is sacred in the bible. Historical biblical recurrences are denoted by number 7. For instance, Solomon built the Temple for seven years.

This explains why seven members are required to make an ideal lodge; three principal officers (Master Masons), two fellows of the craft, and two entered apprentices.

President Trump entered the Presidency when he was 70 YEARS, 7 MONTHS, AND 7 DAYS OLD! 777! Boom!

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #GodWins #godsplan #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga
12:39 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Joshua Burgess @Joshburgess91
27 January, 08:08
In response John Reese to his Publication
good to have linked back up on here @trumperwavin twitter served its purpose!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
27 January, 04:10
Your knowledge in numbers and unearthing true history overwhelms me, never taught in my class History and Religion, time to rewrite our history for the next generations they will have New World History...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Truth @justthetruth
27 January, 02:14
very interesting, thank you for sharing

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
27 January, 01:03
My Life Path number happens to be a 7 too! This is intriguing!