Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 June, 07:34
From the GEORGEnews Live YT Chat last night...
Seems like Elon is on 45's team...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 08:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not seeing it at this time Kim. He is into trans humanism and he’s married to a witch. I still have hope but transhumanism is not a good thing. It goes totally against God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
A big major of the population is Transhuman Or some might say cabal bots that can be activated at any time . Gene Decode reports one in every city block, in every town.
08:14 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 08:56
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I don’t doubt that’s possible at all. If we ever find out the true number I’m sure it will be pretty shocking.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 June, 09:14
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Gene talks about the Vaccines and the airborn poison that will kill all of the Cabal bots Discussing the positive side and the negative sides to this vaccine. We cannot live in a world controlled Satan anymore , If people don’t choose God’s side they aien’t gonna make it .