Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Kayleigh McEnany, [01.06.21 09:57]
[ Photo ]
People need to be held responsible for the deaths of children, start with the parents then those who give the ‘vaccine’ and then those who are pushing children to have it, ie GOVERNMENTS.

So sad.

RIP little ones 🙏🏻
11:01 AM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 11:27
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Yes, but we need to start with ALL current vaccines. The COVID jab is just a LONG LINE of vaccines meant to cause death and lifelong illness and dependency on drugs via BIG PHARMA. The AMA, ADA, ALL DOCTORS, ALL NURSES, THE NIA, CDC, WHO, need to be rounded up, arrested, tried and convicted of crimes against humanity. Any parent that can't be bothered with doing research on vaccines should be held accountable as well. There's no stinkin sense in any of this. Your children are your GREATEST ASSET. New homes, new cars, new appliances, will fade away, but memories of your children DON'T FADE. If you're a parent, you OWE IT to your children to protect them from doctors that are nicely rewarded for pushing shots on your kids. How do you think they live in those nice houses, drive new cars, send their kids to the best colleges, have nice vacation homes, yachts, big bank accounts???????? The vast majority of doctors WILL NOT vaccinate their own kids. WHY??? They know better!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
01 June, 11:48
In response Made In America to her Publication
EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! These doctors push the vax because they get paid $$$$. This is their bread and butter. They get bonuses for % of shots done in their practice. This is why they get mean if you question them. I had a pediatrician give that hpv shot to both of my sons without my consent. I didn't know until after he gave it to them. He got defensive when I questioned him. I'm in CA. They have "mandated reporting" obligation. They can threaten to take our children. WE MUST put control back into the hands of parents.

As for the parents blindly giving their kids these shots, they are idiots, sorry. Too many parents have fallen for the idea that the state knows better. These poor children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396