Vee Wallace @VeeW
Juan is saying Biden will be sworn in Jan 20th... but that's not the end of the game or the show... he says it will last 45 to 60 days. Our part is to let it play out and let the Good Guys do their job. Sounds like this will not be over quickly... but it will have an end. We just have to stay focused til we see it through. He is clearly hinting for us to read between the lines of what he is saying. Something remains in play, but it will take several more months down the road. Take a breath, renew your faith in God, shoulder up and everyone close ranks.
01:45 AM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Vee Wallace @VeeW
15 January, 02:02
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
That's very true. I know the Good Guys have a plan... I just have no idea what the time table is. Just gonna let them do their job like he said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stessy 1111 @Stessy1111
15 January, 01:48
keep in mind that disinformation is important too.🙌🤗💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
15 January, 01:47
I initially freaked out when i heard him say that but. before that he also talked about the alg. of whos paying attention. It makes me wonder if its misdirection...