Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 June, 05:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
My net has gone down 5 or 6 times in last week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
01 June, 02:14
I've heard 3 radio tests this month..anyone else??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 May, 11:38
hey Casey hope you are well β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
31 May, 11:38
this happened to arrive today right on my bday too

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 May, 11:37
Well, don't the white hats have the fancy advanced tech to suppress those who are trying to suppress the EBS tech?

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
31 May, 11:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Updates to mobile devices, and OS'es could temporarily remove the ability to broadcast the EBS. The FCC issued a rather stern warning against any and all license holders that messed with the system a couple of months ago.

I believe the "white hats" do have the ability to override bad actors in the broadcasting, and mobile services.

Time will tell!

Enjoy the show...