Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Justin Time @JustNtime4Q
27 January, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does this have anything to do with the constant ringing in my ears for months?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
27 January, 09:11
interdasting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 09:11
😘Good morning Kim

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
27 January, 08:03
O how I've missed this even if I don't truly understand it

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
27 January, 08:05
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
Rite?

Awakened Sasquatch @Awakened_Sasquatch
27 January, 01:13
updated 1.26.2020 10:13 pm pst

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 January, 01:05
angels among us❤️

Time Space @TimeSpace
27 January, 12:58
Missing the SR community at twatter. Good vibes. I had also been following a guy who was running SR through audio processors....very interesting.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
27 January, 12:48
thank you for posting this! After I was booted off twatter, i kept going back everyday to check these, but today there account was locked! Thanks again😊

Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
27 January, 10:17
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
that's funny, i was doing the same thing 😊

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
27 January, 12:35
NICELY DONE!! WOO HOO!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 January, 12:31
divine intervention ❤️

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
27 January, 12:25
🙌🙌🙌🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌

John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:24
The Great Awakening is a battle between light and dark. We will prevail, and we have prevailed with Trump. Let's do this!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 12:23
Thats a whol(y) lot of help right.
Feelin' good.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
27 January, 12:18
Looking good and feeling good.

Kay Eski @KayEski
27 January, 12:17
Am I reading it right that we need a boost of energy?🧐🙂

... ... @Luciferlost
27 January, 12:33
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
is there a shorthand version of understanding this? 🙏