Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:52 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
31 May, 11:12
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Just a side note: I put up a replacement Trump 2020 flag at the end of my driveway this afternoon as the old one was getting faded and tattered. I had several cars honk and wave as they went by, I have a feeling they knew President Trump isn't going away! πŸ‘πŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
31 May, 11:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I live in a Blue city (shit hole). I know a few people who voted for Bidan. I know many more who voted for Trump.

Voter fraud is much bigger problem than many realize. We have no democracy as long as this "election" is allowed to stand.

Every state must be audited. Every single county/city that used Dominion machines, and mail in ballots must be forensically audited. Those who say we will lose our "democracy" if audits take place...well they part of the crime. Every single American (Democrat and Republican) should want proof their vote(s) count. I know I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396