TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Covid 19 was made in a Laboratory

The science
The paper that all the headlines are based on appears to be a perspective piece written by three authors that will soon appear in the journal Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery. This is a new journal that was launched in August 2020, which means that while it's connected to a fairly prestigious journal it's quite hard to say much about the publication itself.
And the paper clearly makes some quite controversial claims - the authors are quoted as saying that they have found "unique fingerprints" in the virus that could only have been created in a lab.
Moreover, the paper claims that China has deliberately destroyed data that could prove this hypothesis, which is a pretty wild claim to see published in a peer-reviewed academic piece.
04:55 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 May, 05:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Sounds like they are trying to get ahead of a bigger story.
The patent says it's an invention:
https://www.fbcoverup.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
31 May, 05:49
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
I will study this patent as this is the first time I’ve seen this one. There are older Patent specifically to making the Coronavirus a human contagion. I fact, Fauci was conducting illegal research on this for years prior to transferring the studies to Wuhan, China. He will face Execution by the US Military for Crimes Against Humanity. He may already have been arrested late last week. I know American citizens are done with him and it would not be safe for him on any city street in this Nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
31 May, 05:06
Doctor said last week she could treat the rona with an aids drug, puzzle pieces coming into view, bet all those people died of aids not Carona. Wonder if theyll ever tell us the truth? Either way its murder, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY‼️‼️‼️‼️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
31 May, 04:59
carona virus spliced into aids virus,