Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
01 June, 11:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Of course we'll how else are we going to transition transition into new system while exposing them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
31 May, 04:06
I believe the answer is yes. The one last-ditch effort to destroy the Country would negatively affect commerce, food, farmers, ripple effect. Yes. I expect it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 May, 03:59
Yes..I believe it has to. All the bad things that have been a part of what we've known our whole lives has to be dismantled in order to bring a completely clean system to us. All the evil intentions, anything having the negative energy related to it has to go away. Have to clean the infection out in order to heal the wound so to speak.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 May, 04:36
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Agreed