Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
Forwarded from GhostEzra https://t.me/GhostEzra

SHEEP 101 TRAINING. IT'S OUR JOB TO AWAKEN THEM.
03:39 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by CSARVetFL in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
10 June, 04:22
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I need some new material to awaken others. They have all heard what I am telling them for the past 4 years, but telling them a second, or third time only makes them think I am getting forgetful, or my cheese has done slipped off my cracker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 May, 09:38
Love that this guy spoke the truth. Sowing seeds of truth is what patriots do. This guy is a patriot! Good job sir! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 May, 06:07
They are so extremely easily pushed around by those giving
orders that even the Tyrants shake their horned heads

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 May, 04:24
he did awesome. it is not his job to change minds. it is his job to plant a seed that becomes a catalyst

31 May, 04:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
👍💯

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 May, 04:09
He did good. When he suggested that covid was akin to the seasonal flu he should have followed with the question, Did you do this when over a million people died of the HIGHLY contagios bacterial infection of Tuberculosis in 2019? Did you know that the global death rate in 2020 was lower than that in 2019 which supports this "pandemic" was nothing beyond a normal flu we don;t shut down the world, medically mandate or mask for. Did you do this for any other flu season in the past? Why now other than, you are following someones orders meant to deprive you of life giving oxygen and cognitive function. Good video.

31 May, 04:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Agreed! Facts don't lie. 👍

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 May, 06:14
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The comebacks you just mentioned for the masked avengers
are two of many I always go to, and what is the response of
ALL ! masked avengers..staring like a dead deer in the headlights
I think actual confessions from every person involved with
the scamdemic while shaking each sheeple may awaken 30%