TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Solar storm: 'Brightest and fastest' CME from the Sun to 'sideswipe' Earth tomorrow.
02:48 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
31 May, 03:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The Storm is Upon Us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
31 May, 02:55
What does this mean? My son is in the military and will be in an airplane for the next 24 hours. Can someone please explain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
31 May, 03:13
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
its main impact will just be on satallites and very intense in the Northern and Southern lights in the sky.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 May, 02:52
excellent 🙏 ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
31 May, 02:50
@thekingschick Here is the big one! 😳

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
31 May, 03:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
👊 thanks Sis
It is hot and muggy
I had to cut some blackberries and a couple of ugly trees out of the way but heading out to mow now... message me if I miss anything.
We'll catch up later