Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It would seem the ppl of Italy have no other choice!
https://halturnerradioshow...
02:14 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
31 May, 02:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is a bill (law) that cuomo is trying to pass in NY.
It says they can enter homes and force ppl to take it!!!
The dems have lost their lost minds! What have the
kids been learning?
Hi Nana, Do you think POTUS sent the military to change
the vax to saline? Is this the near death experience?
The shot heard around the world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 11:00
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I dont think anyone can tell us that yet hun.
You might listen to what Gene Decode has to say about it for another perspective.
I have listened to several but I cant tell ya anything except listen to them all and just see what resonates with your heart.
I will NEVER take the vaxx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 June, 09:56
In response robin fineman to her Publication
anybody tries that here is getting belly full of lead

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
31 May, 02:56
This tells me that they are running out of cards to play and they on their final card... All out CHAOS

31 May, 11:01
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I have heard it is getting to a boiling point in France and other countries as well.

anon anon @Qcolorado
31 May, 02:50
POS politicians!!

31 May, 11:02
In response anon anon to her Publication
Generally speaking most all are dirty to some extent.
We need to delete the PROFESSION of being a POLITICIAN!

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
31 May, 02:41
This is heartbreaking to read, we need to pray for Italy and the rest of the world. This will surely turn into civil war, and it won't just be Italy.🙏

31 May, 11:05
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
Yeah Idk if it is true but there are reports of the ppl having enough in France and other counties as well .