CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 08:19
THOSE WHO THINK THIS ⬇️ HAS NOT GONE ON ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES ! 5/5/19’ PLANE MANIFEST IS KEY! KAMMY IS GONE ! PENCE GONE !
7/4/19’ ( WE JUST WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
31 May, 08:38
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
TRUE BUT !! ITS PAST TIME TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THIS TRUE DOCUMENTERY !! SHIT SHOW HAS GONE ON TO LONG !! ITS TIME TO HEAL AS A NATION !
08:42 AM - May 31, 2021
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
31 May, 08:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Agreed, I think its going to get much worst before the public showing, possibly including a complete international financial collapse. I'm hearing something maybe in June and July but I think its going to continue all this year, even further than that. I want drop the f...king Hammer

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 09:00
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
YES HAMMER NEEDS TO DROP & DROP SO HARD THEY FEEL IT FOR LIFE ! 💯✔️