Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
I am wondering - with all the information out about Gates, why are people still relying on Micro$soft. I am not any expert on computers. However, there are alternatives out there. I thought about this, and decided anonup is small enough I would be willing to offer some help if anyone wanted to try an alternative. I do not want to push anything specific, as it is not my point in being a "fanboy". I have been using Linux since about 1999, since Vista only had one personnel Windows machine for needed software. With the disaster of Windows 10 - I have Zero Microsoft machines in my house - except works which I am given by the company.
With this said, I have used Suse, openSuse, Red Hat pre Fedora (core) and then Fedora, PCLinuxOS, Debian, BSD (not as much), and Currently Xubuntu and Ubuntu Mate (since Red Hats acquisition by IBM). If anyone wants a few starting hints let me know and get anything Gates lessened from your life.
01:08 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by HazeGrey70 in this post can reply
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
31 May, 01:18
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
just to add, some Android phones can also use alternate operating system images, you can DDG (search engine duckduck go) many of them like lineageos, omnirom, most on XDA forums.... there are also degoogled specific Roms like e.foundation (/e/), and other forms to degoogle with magisk and microg for the base roms like lineageos.... There is also alternate firmware for routers, Merlin, ddwrt, openwrt.... the routers get much more technical then a desktop. the phones now are more tricky with firmware and the new(er) A/B slots for the ROM /recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396