ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
this video claims to show vaxxed people suddenly freezing in motion. i cant find any other videos or info with this claim right now and theres no way to say when or where these videos came from. anyone have any further info on this?
https://rumble.com/vhtpzj-...
09:11 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Smg Smg @Idk0917
31 May, 02:56
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
i saw anither video with a bunch of people in a park...i think it was in the states but cant be 100% sure...sick and sad...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 May, 10:10
Absolute PURE LOGIC.
BRAIN PRODUCE ELECTRICITY.
HEART (IN EGO) PRODUCE ELECTRICITY, IF YOUR BOOST YOUR FAITH AKA INFUSE SOUL VIA GODWILL, YOU START TO PRODUCE HUGE MAGNETISM.

that is EXACTLY WHY Deep State desperatelly trying to DISRUPT IT.

GOOGLE SPION NANO to learn more...

DJT warn US =>COVFEFE
COBALT =>radioactive produce Cancer
VANADIUM =>neurotoxic metal
FeFe=> Ferrous iron oxide make short circuit aka magnetic interference with human own magnetism =>brain freeze when inducted via 5G

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 May, 11:17
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
i personally understand the logic but not everyone else does. i cant claim this is true based on my logical thinking. if we could, we wouldnt be in this mess.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
30 May, 09:43
certainly no shortage of videos out there. we also questioned the magnet thing until a close friend unfortunately had a family member test it. question everything

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 May, 09:46
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
it's all BS...!!!

the whole stinking lot of it...!!!

called it since before day 1...!!!

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
30 May, 09:33
BS