Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 May, 07:41
This is very hard to watch. We've got problems here, but it is so much worse in Canada! Canadians! Arm yourselves! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
30 May, 07:44
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Trudeau did a ff shooting in Nova Scotia, then took the AR-15s in response. Owning a gun here is for sport..Only. Impossible to get too. We’re screwed. I hate this shithole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Get them where the criminals get them, on the black market! Your situation is dire!
08:03 PM - May 30, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
30 May, 09:27
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I’m so close to losing it Meeka. On top of it all everyone but about 3-5% is brainwashed. If this is how life is going to be from now on, I don’t want a part of any of it. 😔

30 May, 10:19
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm so sorry! I wish I had an answer. Hang in there! God bless you.