Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Dennis is a 32-year retired Lt. Col., who came from FL. to stand in honor of Memorial Day on #ThePeoplesBridge

He offered to put his face visor down on his motorcycle helmet also creating a face shield that wasnot good enough....

Best Western Hotel must hate veterans is my only thought....
And the action behind that thought?

I called the hotel.
I ask you do the same.

#ThePeoplesBridge
06:32 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 June, 09:22
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Has anyone tried calling the corporate office and start letting THEM know how horrible this particular location is...what happened...what is corporate's policy...etc. Are THEY aware that the mask mandate has lifted for that area. I think you all need to go over the heads of this local establishment and take it to the NEXT level. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 June, 11:09
🤬BOYCOTTTT!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
01 June, 08:10
oohhhh, they are getting slammed with calls. They know before saying much, what the call is about. Keep up the good work Patriots...😆

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 June, 08:09
Fook em
Boycott

REALAMERICA @REALAMERICA
01 June, 06:43
I'm calling today

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 May, 08:31
Haters like this should’nt be allowed to work with the Public. This Hotel definately needs some bad reviews.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 May, 02:43
Just called and a woman answered, i asked for Al and they said he wasn't there, so i said well he should be ashamed of himself for denying service to a veteran and she said "no mask no service" and hung up! Hope that phone rings all day! God bless the USA

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
31 May, 01:48
After 3 calls of being rudely spoken too before being hung up on, oh and being told on the first call NOT to call back and I promise with everything in me, I was not rude or mean. NOT that it couldn't have turned that way but didn't even have time to finish asking my question...anyway, keep calling. They're not real happy right now. 😇

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
31 May, 02:02
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Oh and Al is not there today so I asked to speak to whatever manager was on. Lady was really mean. Could be she's really mad. 😁😉

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
31 May, 12:13
Thank You For That Info!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
31 May, 11:51
Leave bad reviews!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
30 May, 08:10
My next act for Al is to have Frank Rizzo call him.
https://youtu.be/ODmiad0QB...
FRANK RIZZO CALLS HOTEL - YouTube

MY SOUNDBOARDS (SOME MOBILE)http://www.jayuzumi.com/Play my FREE gameiOS Download: http://apple.co/1Qd9hSzAndroid Download: http://bit.ly/1YyBUuFMY GAMEShtt...

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
30 May, 07:28
I placed my call - they got an earful - they asked if I wanted the police to call me and explain - guy was a complete jerk to me - unreal - those people should not be patronized in any way - so sorry he experienced that

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 May, 07:08
ILLINIOS @ ITS BEST ? FAR FROM WESTERN !!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
30 May, 06:50
I just spoke to Al (Jerk Off) he said it was none of my concern and no mask no service. He also said Lt. Col Dennis didn't stick around to talk to police and if I wanted more information to contact Police Dept.
I had some choice words to Al.
To all Patriots/Anons you know what to do. Contact Al and tell him where your from and many more of us will be calling.
Where one of us fight we all fight.
#wwg1wga

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 May, 07:12
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Just called. Some stressed-out guy answered. (btw, if you do not want your number to show up, dial star 67 then the number) and told them it was ridiculous to refuse service to Lt. Col Dennis and that there is no law requiring masks or jabs. Hung up on the guy before he could get a word in.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
30 May, 06:35
on it‼️