Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Remember this:

WE THE PEOPLE have the ultimate authority to control our country.

The Constitution was written by us, for us.

WE control our own destiny.
06:32 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 May, 08:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well said, Doq! we do control our Destiny. so no fear, doubts or negative thoughts or actions. Keep in faith & know it will be a win in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 11:13
SOMEONE please answer me this :
Why are we allowing censorship?
NO signs being posted / plastered to public walls - n o t h i n g
--- no protests
--- still on twitter? ... why???
--- still on FB? ... why???

Why are we allowing fraud to go unchecked?

Is this not the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?
WHERE is my country ???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CQRGI Que @CQRGI7
31 May, 10:15
When you getting telegram?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 May, 06:18
bien compris 🤓

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 May, 12:38
All the Authors of the Original Constitution were us, they
were all of us... over time most of us walked away from
them/us

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
31 May, 12:38
From what I understand the only original states due to the Constitutional are tied to it! The rest of the states due to ceded from the Union have never been states because Grant didn't do it properly to join back to be united so if that is true then what have they done to us? We have never had to fight others wars, pod for other bills aand listen to D.C, can u tell me if this is true

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 12:32
Hope you and your family had a great Sunday!
Nana took a day off.
Needed a little time to watch mindless movies.
No thinking today break!
"Fast and Furious 9" was great stunts as usual
'Best of Me" required box of Kleenex if it was a true story I may cry again.
Mind break.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 May, 08:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Enjoy you’re day off. Be Blessed always

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 May, 09:53
Great. Instead of waiting around for action and getting nothing but more talk, let's march to DC and end this mother fucking scam TOMORROW!

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
30 May, 07:06
At this point, our only leg up is Peaceful Non-Compliance.
Hoping this is enough...
I fear no evil tho...
death is an illusion

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 May, 06:59
Happy Sunday Doq!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 May, 06:55
Happy SunDay DOQ!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 May, 06:54
Happy Sunday Doq!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
30 May, 06:51
Only if we grab control, backed by the Constitution and convincingly take a stand. Keep that Constitution booklet with you and demand that the mask freaks show you where in that booklet it says you must wear a mask or stand 6 feet apart. People have acted like cattle for the last year and a half, dutifully complying with every dictate Fauci and the CDC have said. Time to disregard what they say.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts