Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm done being gracious....

DEATH TO ANYONE WHO CONSUMES OR FUCKS CHILDREN...

I'VE EXPOSED MANY PEDO'S AND I'M GONNA CONTINUE TO UNTIL MY TICKET HAS BEEN CALLED BY THE ALMIGHTY. ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME....?

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder
05:28 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 July, 10:05
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I can not wait for the day they show these damn demons were executed . These poor babies what they went through is heartbreaking . They should have public hangings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
31 May, 05:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 May, 10:32
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
💯🎯🎯👍

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
31 May, 02:56
Agreed! 💯👍
I hope the Elite/Cabal/DS...all burn in Hell a slow painful death!😡🤮

31 May, 03:34
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
💯🎯👊👍

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
31 May, 06:40
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
I think millions would agree with that. And they will.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
31 May, 09:36
this is why i survived and why i am alove. nothing is more important. its not about our lives, its about greater humanity. this evil must be stopped.

31 May, 09:48
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
💯🎯👊

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

31 May, 12:55
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
POST OF THE WEEK!!!....💯🎯👊

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

31 May, 12:54
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
don't threaten me with a good time..

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 May, 12:05
No one is taking action on my reports.....so what to do?

31 May, 12:25
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Report it to department of homeland security.... Trump reformed that....

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
30 May, 11:37
with you 100%
people STOP liking this type of post
Share & Support it
There is NOTHING to like

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
31 May, 12:07
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
People don't like the content of the post: people are liking the attitude of the person who created the post and is spreading it.
I think is far worse using memes with pedos and satanists and people keep doing this.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

31 May, 12:39
In response JILLAROO JOO to her Publication
I love the way you think...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 May, 06:50
Death to these treacherous scumbags that would harm a child and to those who knew and said/did nothing.

31 May, 12:33
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Tammy Pankratz @Scrapie
30 May, 05:52
😭I break out in tears every time I see something like this. It just destroys my heart and soul. How could anyone hurt a child....

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 May, 06:32
In response Tammy Pankratz to her Publication
Breaks my heart.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 May, 05:49
With you. With all my heart. 😥🇺🇲

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
30 May, 05:32
Godspeed warrior.

30 May, 06:27
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
👊🎯💯👍