Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 May, 03:29
Anyone?! I just heard Kerry Cassidy say that Princess Diana is married to Trump and plays Melania on stage half of the time!n What? Not only that she says that in Juans 2nd edition book the picture of Melania on the back is actually Diana! I have never heard this before has anyone? I am looking though and it is erie! They are about the same height and build. Plus go compare the way they talk. They have the same cadences! This just blew me away as I have never heard this before!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
WOW!! I was listening to Utsava a few weeks ago and she said that Diana and Trump were together. I didn't believe it. But, I have alot of respect for Kerry as she is one of my go to people of watch all the time. Interesting!
03:45 PM - May 30, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
30 May, 03:58
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 May, 06:27
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Yes that is the very one I listened to her say that in! I believe for sure she is alive. I just hadn't heard about her playing melania in public. I have heard evidence that she has bloodline families in her dna and was conceived on one of their moon rituals. That video claimed she is now Ondine De Rothschild. It was one of the earlier videos I watched.