Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
Is this Us? If so I'd say we're in a heap of trouble
02:01 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
30 May, 05:02
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
what quatraine is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
30 May, 03:11
I've heard several different preachers lately talking about the jezebel spirit spreading thru the land. God's not going to allow any of this to stand much longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
30 May, 08:58
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
No offense, but if I was you, I'd buy a gun, lots of ammo, food and water, and practice practice practice, when they come it won't be cause they wanna suck your dick, remember 35,000,000+ plus White Christians died screaming for their God while the jewish Bolsheviks in WW1 were slaughtering them in droves

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 May, 02:56
I pray this doesn't happen, but in hindsight, we know she is controlled. I feel weird even calling her a "she" when it walks like a man.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
30 May, 02:55
But God.. God wins!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 May, 02:26
GOD WINS!!!
The angry condemning person that sends out destructive thought, feeling, or speech towards another who's posed in its own God power, recieves back the quality with which he charged this power, while the poise person recieves the energy which serves him and which he automatically qualifies by its own poise.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 May, 02:29
With God nothing is impossible. God lead me to a place I do not normally go and this was written in chalk on the sidewalk. This was after I prayed and asked for reassurance from Him, that Trump would be victorious over HRC and America would be saved. 😇