John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Oh so many things to unwrap here.
1. Look at the size of the Corona on that Sun, looks like she might go at anytime.
2. Look up C.O.R.N. and so many fun things come up, things like...
1)Stranded in a rural area, 2 teens make friends with locals on Halloween but soon run into a cult called C.O.R.N. (Collective Order of Recreational Necrophilanthropists) that have chosen this area to perform human taxidermy. Or..
2)Ohio States corn newsletter. https://agcrops.osu.edu/ne... Didn't I post something about watching the water in that general area? You bet I did, wonder if they are ready to get busy?
3)Also my absolute favorite that you will need no clues to figure out... www.c-o-r-n.net and then...
4)https://www.facebook.com/C...
and lastly..
5) https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
I believe it is all of the above clues rolled into one. I think maybe you should too!
The
07:28 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
29 May, 08:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Just askin': Comey used intentional misspellings of his name as "Corney" so his name couldn't be searched in government documents. Do you think it's time to cut him down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 10:01
In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication
This has so many answers that they step on each other for the spotlight. When that happens I look to the time stamp. It has +04, not many have that. To me this says more Obama's lackies than just one person. Corn is never singular when it is harvested even though it sounds like it. If you notice the time stamp it would be 45:45:44. The real Trump, the fake Trump (Obama's shadow government) and Obama. Just about 100 people. All would be in the same place just waiting smugly thinking they own the field. Perfect for harvesting with no leaks. Take them all at once. Also that may be the top of a nuke and not the sun, all would have been involved in the U1 scandal. Comey could very well be in that group. Yesterday was the first plane from Washington to Gitmo, many more are sure to follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
29 May, 07:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
amazing! how many coince before math you all know where im going......

29 May, 07:46
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
There is so much more I could add, it all tells a fantastic story. Where did trump go in Ohio? Didn't Biden just make a trip there also? Even the blind could see this one.