CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 May, 06:53
I just came back from a Memorial Day party. I stood next to someone that asked me if I got the vax and I said no, and I won't be getting one. She asked me why. I started to explain to her about a family member who had 2 blood clots after the Moderna shot, and how he is having terrible issues, but then someone came up and interrupted us to say hi to her. I then found out she is a doctor. Now I see why she wanted to ask me, and that she thought she would arrogantly tell me how I am wrong, but my partner came up and said we needed to go get something, and I INSISTED that I go with, to help. Just to get away from that arrogant bitch.

So what should I do the next time this happens (in the future)? I do not think people should randomly ask these questions, but I thought she would not be a Karen doctor. I just thought she was someone's wife at a get-together. But trust me, she under-estimated me by not expecting my answer. And how quick I ditched the bitch yapping her mouth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 May, 07:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You did the right thing to not engage her and just leave. We have so so many experts in virology, immunology and Scientist Globally speak out about this jab and there is more unknowns than known about it and its an experimental jab. All as in 100% of all laboratory animals studied by all manufacturers died after 1 year, all of them. These will in time be considered Crimes Against Humanity as millions will ultimately die. And the defense “ I was told to give it to patents is no defense and execution is the penalty globally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 May, 07:08
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
right, thank you for saying that. Yes, true that all the "experts" want to tell us what to do with our body. No, doctors are not a god, for sure. Def not my God.

right. I instantly looked at her and cringed inside and thought that she is a sicko creep doctor, and I wondered if she was jabbing children. I was eating food at that time, but I took my plate and quickly moved to the other side (to get away from her) and then walked away to go help someone. The person I was with asked me why I was helping and I said what happened and they thought it was funny. Especially because I did not really need to get get some trash bags.

Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I have a seizure disorder and my NEUROLOGIST was suggesting I get it! A side effect of these vax's are Seizures and convulsions. I have lost a lot of faith in the medical community - not all, not the ones speaking out...but a neurologist should know and be aware I would think!
07:13 PM - May 29, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 May, 09:24
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
that is totally irresponsible and is medical malpractice to do that!! Shocking, and immoral. Maybe find another doctor. At least now you know instead of when you are in hospital trusting him to give the right advice

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 May, 09:24
Are you aware of the MedBed technology? Reportedly, it is one of the advanced technologies that will be released once the psychopathic globalist system is totally removed. It is reported that they are able to provide incredible healing for any and all conditions. I hope the advanced technologies arrive soon so humanity can finally and totally rise above the enslaved ways we have been forced to function in. Healing light to you......

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 May, 09:36
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
❤️ I am aware of the medbeds! It will be amazing! ❤️

Carol Ranes @Cranes5
29 May, 09:22
most doctors who are associated with a practice or hospital have ben bought by big oharma! do not get the shot! if you get synptins of Covid contact the best doctors at https://www.americasfrontl...

29 May, 09:28
In response Carol Ranes to his Publication
I never gave the vaccine a thought as after I started researching vaccines believe now that is why I have seizures. Thankfully not often. I actually had "COVID" (although I didn't mention it to her) and Zinc with Qucertin and Tonic water cured that right up in days. The only lasting effect was loss of taste which lasted about a month. It was like a bad cold that made me sleepy.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
29 May, 07:37
that doctor should be ashamed of themselves, and don’t go back to that person again. I’d say report them, but i don’t to who, so many agencies corrupt and in on the “ take”

29 May, 08:57
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
It was a strage visit...she asked if I got COVID and I hadn't and she seemed VERY surprised. She told me a lengthy story about the office having to close down due to an employee getting sick. She was pushing the vax and said she got hers - she brought the vax up 3 times then told me that when I come back next time to be running the full gammit of tests (blood tests and EEG)...it was just odd. Just weird behavior.

Another odd thing - last seizure I had a few years back I was severely deficient in Vitimin D. When she brought up the blood test I asked what my last D level was. She said they don't normally test for that. I told her too test it this time since I was in ICU and that was a huge concern. She knew this.

I agree with you - and I also didn't tell her squat about wether i choose to get the vax.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 May, 07:18
Don’t, if you want to be alive in 2 years.

29 May, 09:07
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
never even gave it a thought. Last vaccines I got were when I was 12...two weeks later - seizure disorder blamed on puberty. 40 years later they still are baffled and do not call it epilepsy - this doc just said I had a "special brain."