TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 May, 05:10
Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 05:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 05:24
How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Cher DGF @CherD23
29 May, 05:26
Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.
05:31 PM - May 29, 2021
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
29 May, 06:56

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 May, 06:45
We have had unsigned posts

29 May, 06:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes, but, whoever made it had legitimate access to the board Q post on its being review and was taken down until it can be determined it was legit.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 May, 06:49
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
4912, 4913, 4914, just to name a few

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
29 May, 05:49
it has been removed

29 May, 05:52
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
yes, I was just saying that earlier and how odd that was and it wasn’t signed by Q either. Very strange indeed.

29 May, 05:47
Only post ever made that was not Q was R on June 24 . This also gives very strong evidence to the 1 June 2020 post as a legitamite Good on go.

Jack Anon @jackylope
29 May, 07:47
"R" was probably a fake.
(and a bad one).

29 May, 08:27
And its still there so it is a legitamate post and sounds like JFK Jr to me.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 May, 05:40
I asked what the code is but told them NOT to answer if its something that could jeopardize anyone or anything though so I have no clue🤷‍♀️

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 May, 05:38
Somebody said that “Its the code” because of the EDT B instead of A!
I thibk they may be fixing to dump a bunch of info & disinfo for everyone from the sound of the post?

Cher DGF @CherD23
29 May, 05:36
Agreed! I'm curious to see how this is all gonna play out.....