Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
NEW Q DROP πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
Q4954
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
WHO HELPS YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS?
04:41 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
29 May, 05:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
29 May, 05:35
Fiction. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
29 May, 05:12
not valid... not a Q post... no trip code

Dwight Knapp @kad784
29 May, 05:01
John 16:7,8

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
29 May, 04:56
**Not a Q Drop - Q is still dark as I looked again***

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 May, 04:59
Id 6 0’s Someone is where theyre not supposed to be.

Marley McCord @Marley808
29 May, 04:51
didnt pompeo tweet today(not sure if it was today) and the tweet had two WHO like the Q drop. maybe they put it out to reassure us after some (inuding myself for a brief moment) thought flynn threw us under the bus πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ regardless gen flynn has said enough nonsense get out and make the changes we want to see. i really hope anons can reign it in and stop adding on to the drops. just stick to what we know from digging and get out and help the patriots make the changes in our local governments. i love all of you anons..lets get out and do it!