Nick Lee @Nickw
My view on all of this. Is that an extinction level pandemic was planned decades if not a century in advance Loosely. For around this time by the cabal / Illuminati. It did not work because the alliance stopped them in 2016 I do not think they were even close to pulling it off.

The pandemic could have never been caused from people spreading it to one another. Sickness doesn't work that way. It would have came from a mass inoculation of geoengineering spraying. The cabal's ability to spray chemtrails was severely compromised in 2017. So they went forward with the plandemic anyway but it was pretty much a dud. And mostly a psychological pandemic. For several years running we have had a legitimately bad flu season that kills thousands of people every year .

That was the real pandemic and it came from chemtrails something that every idiot wearing a mask refused to believe in for years even though it was right above their eyes if they ever bothered to look up at the sky. They basic
02:46 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nickw in this post can reply
Nick Lee @Nickw
29 May, 02:53
In response Nick Lee to his Publication
yyThey basically just piggybacked our already unnaturally bad flu season with the psychological warfare through their control of mainstream media.

I believe the cabal is not in control anymore. And we are in a phase of a "movie" that is playing out which simulates the reality that the alliance thinks that the mass population is ready to believe in and accept. I think dr. Fauci and Bill Gates are both going to be publicly, I'm talking mainstream media public implicated in bioterrorism In Cahoots with the Wuhan Laboratories.

Gates and fauci in reality I think have already been taken down by the alliance. However not in the eyes the public. I think the movie is steering us towards this. That fauci and gates are going to have an epic Fall From Grace and will be exposed as villains in the covid-19 epidemic. And that it was a virus created in Wuhan China. This announcement from Facebook points towards the movie heading that way. I don't believe Zuckerberg is in control of Facebook he w

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396