Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 January, 01:54
6th night of darkness. https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Have they been constructing that odd building in the front at night?
10:45 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
27 January, 10:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
this is not unusual, seen at all inaugurals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 January, 07:12
In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication
Your photo seems to come from this article with a publishing date of Dec 30 2020. They were supposingly tearing this structure down at the time the article was written. Why are they still tearing it down almost 1 month later? The supposed demo pictures look nothing like the structure seen in the live feed.Things don't add up.
https://www.google.com/amp...

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

Sandi Fisher @Puzzlesmom
27 January, 09:13
it went up quick I think they started it on the 19th

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 January, 10:52
In response Sandi Fisher to her Publication
I dug around, and looked at a recording of the Whitehouse from a 360 panoramic cam viewing the Whitehouse, and there was evidence on the 18th November! So, I assume this is part of the plan truggered by the election steal.

Trump gave them EVERY opportunity to come clean...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 January, 11:11
I was windering the samething