God wins1717 @Godwins1717
26 January, 08:14
😕This VIDEO confused me?????-- then got interesting.!!😯 -- then got (( wait ? what ? ))😲then SCARED ME 😨because I -we having been hearing🗣️👂 about this for YEARS. that this is biblical🌍⛪... and nothing can stop whats coming. https://youtu.be/c69vZyE74...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
26 January, 10:30
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
that was intense. so ummm I believe in Christ does that mean I M sealed to his line which leada to God.... little confused with that part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
i dont have all the answers
perhaps someone else can jump in
ask Jesus to come into your life
to come into your heart
surrender to Jesus
trust HIM
call on HIM
talk to HIM
read bible verses to connect to HIM

God bless you
10:44 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Stoosh JFKJrFan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
26 January, 10:53
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
sorry, i did not explain myself. I have given my life to Christ and do believe my name is in the Book of Life. with that being said the last part of this video confused me. It stated that we were deceived into a seal by making a covenant with our consciousness and souls. But how can I be deceived into believing in Jesus Christ.....
this video went on to say that we have the free will to change that upon our souls leaving our physical bodies when the earth tilts axes..... then we will come back renewed with a new earth....
someone please explain if I heard this correctly or if I am way of

Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
26 January, 10:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Everyone who has The Holy Spirit speaking through them is connected! I wish i wouldn't have waited so long to submit to God! It looks like you are all in with God! I love you! Keep sharing The Good News!