1776 ... @IGG1776
The Death SHOT.
The BBC presenter, aged 40, died shortly after being vaccinated with the drug Astra Zeneca, and her family claim that she died from the formation of blood clots.
09:41 AM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
WWG1WGA I Stand With Trump @GhostAnon
29 May, 10:27
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Let me pose this question. Why does a " FLU " that has a 99.8% recovery rate need a vaccine? Why does covid19 need a vaccine when hydroxychloroquine cures it?

You've got to ask yourselves, what is so important about this vaccine that the democrats, the media, cabal, deep state, world governments, and organizations want you to take this shot? When there is already a cure for it.

Logical thinking is required.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
29 May, 10:10
The shot heard around the world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 May, 10:05
Funny how we get reporting on the loss of one of the media's in such somber terms but nothing is reported about the death of regular people from the vaxx. I resent media forcing their loss on us. Go F*** Yourselves.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
29 May, 10:18
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
it is a blood disease not respiratory, and sickening that it is still out there!