Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 May, 05:39
Here's some ground rules for Monday:

1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.

2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.

3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not freaking Disneyland.

4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle or any of the others that are too numerous to name.

5. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.

6. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my friends and family members that now stand their post for God.

6. Say a prayer... and then another.

7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.

8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
well said and thank you very much. i have always thought the same thing...people losing their sensitivity, .thinking more about vacations and long weekends or buying new furniture during the grand memorial day sales. i have two cousins who came back from vietnam and were never the same...and both lost their lives too young. Its a time to thank God for them and pray for their families. THEN go get that good deal, etc.
03:56 AM - May 29, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaliforniaAmerican in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from California American, click on at the bottom under it