29 January, 05:08
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
He's not wrong, you know.

up is down
left is right
inside is outside
black is white
man is woman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
28 January, 11:31
Yep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice SureJan @toleoni
27 January, 12:09

Janice SureJan @toleoni
26 January, 11:52
Droppin My Meme!

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
26 January, 11:22
Last person to announce that publicly was Joan Rivers.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 January, 01:56
In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication
and she was dead later that week

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
26 January, 11:06
😄❤💯 👇saved 6/30/2020

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
26 January, 11:18
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
If there was ever a Presidency that needed to be expunged COMPLETELY it was this one!! From the false birth certificate to Big Mike Robinson! You know everytime they walked back in those doors of The White House they laughed their butts off at their scheme! And to think, we are still paying for his protection!!! Or maybe NOT,😜

Deplorable Nelli @DeplorableNelli
27 January, 12:15
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
What has happened to SSG_PAIN?

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
26 January, 11:01
Was...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 January, 10:54
And ????

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
26 January, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
we know.......

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
26 January, 10:37
🤣😂🤣 - Love Rep Smith. He was following me on twatter. FKN Warrior!

Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
26 January, 10:33
Joan Rivers told us that before she died.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 January, 10:50
In response Jesus Follower to her Publication
I can't remember how far back I found that out... love when an elected member publicly expresses it!

Back in 07-08, I found it all on Barry Bathhouse (he was gay, drug addict. you know, all the stuff he really is). Then in Jan '09, I found the then recenly written Tom Fife letter "The First Time I Heard The Name Barack Obama" which was in 1992.

During this period of time I also Mr. Magooed 😏😎 my way into his Sea I Ayy files and read for 2 days straight. This was 12-14 yrs ago! Oh, I was not the family favorite from that time
forward!🤣🤣 No one wanted to hear he was BAD!