Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 May, 12:53
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I have never seen him cry.....hhmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
28 May, 10:29
He gave up his life for us, we owe him!! I Love him and will work the rest of my days to show him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 10:00
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
I am with him and I am with you, Patriot.
💯👍

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
28 May, 09:59
He has literally given his life and risked the lives of all of his family to save us. Those who hate him have zero understanding of the truth and breadth of what has happened and is happening. God Bless Donald Trump!!!

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 09:58
I love this man. He has been an example of being prepared and fearless and successful for we the people. We needed this inspiration in this Great Nation. President Trump told his critics he didn't have time to be politically correct basically neutering our opposition. A great example of SUCCESS we desperately needed as a wounded nation. He had America running like a top, and made it look easy. World Peace and made it look easy. Energy independence, and made it look easy. We were respected again. All I can say folks is "Make America Great Again, Again"

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 May, 09:27
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
NAIL ON HEAD